Introducing the MV8 7.4L OPS
Proven to withstand both extreme torque and speed/power conditions, the MV8 7.4L is a nicely balanced recreational sterndrive engine that fills the power void currently experienced in the gasoline sterndrive segment between recreational duty 430 HP and high performance 520 HP+.
Uniquely positioned at 483 HP, the MV8 7.4L meets a long-awaited need for manufacturers as well as boating enthusiasts, providing substantial power and torque for sportier cruisers and bowriders without sacrificing Ilmor's renowned durability that owners have come to depend upon for trouble-free boating.
The MV8 7.4L engine is hand-built in Ilmor's Plymouth, Michigan racing headquarters, with Ilmor-designed internal components, including forged crank, rods and pistons. The engine comes standard with closed cooling and electric throttle, and features a performance tuned cast aluminum intake and easily accessible service points.
- Easy Access Service Points, Including Oil Filter Courtesy Tray
- Performance-Tuned Aluminum Intake
- Electronic Throttle Standard
- Closed-Cooled Standard, Including Exhaust Manifolds
- Close-Fitting Heat Exchanger With Integrated Overfill Tank
- Molded Hoses And Out-Of-Sight Wiring
- 75-Hour Oil Service Interval*
- Hard-Anodized Exhaust System
- 5 Year/500 Hour Factory-Backed Limited Warranty**
||360 kW @ 5400 RPM (483 HP)
||516 ft-lbs @ 4400 RPM
*Recommended oil change every 75 hours (engine), every 150 hours (One-Drive), or once annually - whichever comes first. **See Ilmor Limited Warranty Statement for full details.
All illustrations and specifications are based on product information available at the time of publication. Ilmor Marine, LLC reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in materials, equipment, specifications, and models. Optional equipment may be shown.