The ARCA Ilmor 396 Engine Completes BACK TO BACK UNDEFEATED SeasonS in the 2015-2016 ARCA Racing Series
ARCA Racing is a perfect arena for Ilmor's engineering excellence.With our proven history of designing and production world-championship race engines, Ilmor entered into the highly competitive world of ARCA racing, applying the same engineering principles that guide our race victories in IndyCar and beyond.
The proof is in the numbers: The ARCA Ilmor 396 engine captured every pole and every race win in the 2015 and 2016 ARCA seasons. Designed and built for long life and reduced costs, each ARCA Ilmor 396 engine provides the performance and reliability and technical support that major manufacturers, racing teams and drivers depend on for success.
The Ilmor Advantage
- On-track and in-house testing and development
- Ilmor “Precision Build” using only the highest quality parts
- Highly competitive horsepower and torque
- On-going product development incorporating Ilmor proprietary components
- Unrivaled customer service and technical support for individuals and racing teams from dedicated engineers and technicians
- Trackside support at major events
- Proven drivability and power to suit all tracks
|Displacement||396 C.I.D / 6.49L|
|Max RPM||7500 RPM|
|Race Mile Life||1500 miles before rebuild|
|Additional Specs||Utilizing Holley EFI system, throttle body, injectors and wiring harness|