"ICE" is created specifically for the high-performance boat market. Its dual purpose processing takes care of both the engine needs including the emissions regulatory requirements and the integration of Ilmor's Engine, Transmission and "INDY®" Stern Drive.
The "ICE" system is designed to simplify the boat installation of all Ilmor High-Performance Marine drive-train products. It is capable of operating standard analog dash gauges or the latest NMEA2000-compatible flat screen technology systems – all with simple connection technology. An on-board data port allows plug-in communication with ICE to read all diagnostic information for easy service and customer support.
"ICE" control features include:
- NMEA2000 communication
- OBD-M diagnostics (ARB requirement)
- Electronic Throttle Control capability
- Auto knock control
- Coil at plug ignition system for greater fuel efficiency, vastly reduced emissions output and improved idle, no-wake operation and docking quality
- Closed loop transmission control
- Analog gauge output
- Engine operating data recorder
The "ICE" System comes standard on all Gen IV Ilmor High-Performance marine engines.